A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device. It has information in it that allows us to "remember" something as you visit pages on the site - for example whether or not you are logged in. In this document we'll explain why we set cookies, what information they contain and what choices you have as a user of this site.
We've divided this into sections so that you can easily find what you're looking for:
- Essential Cookies
- Non Essential Cookies
- Handle cookies by adjusting your Browser Settings
- Adjust your cookie preferences on this website
We use a session cookie on our site so that your visit, or "session" is distinguished from other users who are visiting at the same time. A session cookie contains a unique visitor id (a 32 character alphanumeric string that is unique to your visit. It contains no data that could identify you). This session cookie is essential to our website's functionality and is deleted once you close your browser window.
NON ESSENTIAL COOKIES
Cookie Preference Cookie
We use cookiebot to manage your cookie preferences on this site.
This cookie is necessary to ensure that no other unnecessary cookies are set before you give your consent. You can change your preferences at any time by using the Cookie settings at the bottom of this page.
- _abck - set for 11 months by .cookiebot.com. Keeps track of your cookie preferences on this site
We use Google Analytics to learn about how visitors use our site so that we can make decisions. We do not collect any data that could identify you personally. All data, including your IP address, is anonymised before it is sent to Google Analytics servers in Ireland. We keep this data for 14 months before deletion.
You'll recognise Google Analytics cookies as follows:
- _ga - set for 2 years. Assigns a randomly generated number to identify each unique visitor throughout their visit on our site. Provides visitor, session and campaign data.
- _ga_# - set for 2 years. Used to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
- _gid - set for 24 hours. Used to uniquely identify visitors.
- _gat - set for 10 minutes Used to throttle the request rate, limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
Since we don't set these cookies ourselves, you can learn more about them at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies.
If you want to turn off Google Analytics on our site, you can do so by using the cookie banner at the top of the page, or by using the Cookie settings at the bottom of this page.
Should you choose to click on the buttons we provide to Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, you will be asked to login, and this will result in cookies being set by these sites. Since we don't set these cookies ourselves, you can learn more about them by referring to their respective policies below:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google+ https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
HANDLE COOKIES BY ADJUSTING YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS
Each browser is different, but most will allow you to:
- Delete cookies
- Accept or block cookies on a site by site basis
- Refuse or Accept all Third party cookies
- Add the Do not Track directive to your browser preventing you from being tracked on the internet
Since all browsers are a little different in how these settings can be made, we recommend you visit All About Cookies where you will find detailed instructions for almost all known browser types.
Adjust Your Cookie Preferences
Please use the button below to adjust your preferences on this site wrt Cookies